Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tlove0415w3d Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 01:08 PM
    REALLY Need To Know What This Movies Name Is, Please Help!!
    I watched this movie once. It had to be like as late as 2008. It started with this guy and his wife going on vacation and his job calls. The wife tells him not to answer, they can wait because it's time for vacation. The tire on their car blows out next to an corn field and the guy is left changing the tire while his wife ventures into the field. The wife ends up getting bit and tries to kill the husband when he gets her into the car. He leaves to find help and happens upon a sheriff who is searching for his teen/adult daughter and zombies attack the car and the sheriff dies. The guy runs off and happens upon an abandoned looking house but there are people inside. They later go on to figure out that experiments have started in the basement and the people inside struggle to get everything they need to escape while zombies make their way in the house. Only two people survive, after military help comes but they crash the helicopter. The survivors are the husband and the sheriff's daughter. Please help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 07:47 AM
    The Killing Strain (2010)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help Movies! [ 4 Answers ]

A movie (anime/cartoon) about a boy going to another world because his mother is dying it is a hard movie to remember sorry if you can't figure it out.

Late night movies on Start Movies - 1995 [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember the name but the story is A girl marrried to a rich old guy, not able to satisfy her Gets along with the hero , who works at a shop He robs a bank He loves a girl working with him Please let me know the name of this movie

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

View more questions Search