Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Garrisonf1cars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 07:38 AM
    EIA alcohol Drug screen
    If I drank 18 beers on Thursday and had a urine drug screen on the following Tuesday afternoon approx 110 hours later, Would I pass??
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 12, 2014, 07:53 AM
    "If" denotes a hypothetical situation. Hypothetically, you should pass.

Now, in reality, if you are supposed to abstain from drinking it would be ill advised to chance the test being moved up or something strange happening and you fail.

If you actually drank the 18 beers and are due to take the test, you stand a good chance of being okay. I won't say definitely that you will pass because there are very few absolutes in life and the human body.

Is what you stand to lose worth 18 beers and days of stress?
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 12, 2014, 08:42 AM
    Since you are way past 80 hours, you should test negative.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2014, 04:33 PM
    What about next time? 18 beers would seem to indicate this isn't the first time.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2014, 05:54 PM
    18 beers in ONE day indicates a serious drinking problem. One that needs to be faced and dealt with.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alcohol in urine drug screen, panel 1 Labcorps [ 1 Answers ]

Will etoh show in urine after one drink at seven pm the night before if testing at 3-4 pm the next day after a good meal with salmon, salad, soup etc in a person weighing 270 lbs. The test is a panel one from labcorp

Can I pass an ETG drug screen for alcohol with detox products? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm a female, 115 pounds, I drank on valentines day (yesterday). 2 cups of champagne and about 1 beer. I stopped drinking before midnight and I have an ETG test for alcohol tomorrow by 5 PM. Do you think drinking a detox drink will help (effective last time and they don't test for low levels of...

What can cause a negative result on a drug screen when someone has taken the drug? [ 4 Answers ]

Recently had negative results on a drug screen that I know the person has taken the drug. How can that be?

Can monster rehab drinks show a false negatgive for an alcohol drug screen? [ 2 Answers ]

I have custody of my son and I have had to take random drug test at my home. Out of almost 10 months I have failed 2 times for alcohol. Both times I had a monster drink before the testing. It is a urine test and also some kind of card looking thing they dip in the urine. The instant card thing...

View more questions Search