Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lynn Stilborn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 12:50 AM
    Johnny Depp's CIA T-shirt
    In Once Upon a Time in Mexico, JD's character is wearing a brown t-shirt with CIA in large font with expanded meaning beneath. The words beneath do not say Central Intelligence Agency... that much I do know. However, due to filming the exact words are hard to decipher. Does anyone know what the letters stand for on this shirt?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 12, 2014, 06:25 AM
    Just a guess - but the first organization to use the initials "CIA" was the Culinary Institute of America. They sell hats and other things with their own CIA logo.

Aug 12, 2014, 06:39 AM
    Lol. That might work, but the last two words are 'inspection agency'. Posibilities abound...
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Aug 12, 2014, 07:56 AM
    This link claims it reads 'Cleavage Inspection Agency'...
    Film/Once upon a Time in Mexico - Television Tropes & Idioms

Aug 12, 2014, 10:18 AM
    OMG I LOVE IT!! I knew it had to be a double entendre. That's awesome. Thank you.😆

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Johnny Depp [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Oprah or to whom it may concern. My name is {removed}. I've been a Die - Hard Pirates of the Caribbean Fan for more than 5 years! As a Writer, on December 1, 2007 I began writing Pirates of the Caribbean : 5 Take What You Can Give Nothing Back! By page 5th the script started Writing...

The movie starred johnny depp and it looked like pee wee herman and this over weight [ 1 Answers ]

Johnny depp and the other dudes were into selling mota but were not making enough so they decided to "branch" out so went to mexico found this older dude that would sell them plenty and there was this girl playing johnny"s girlfriend and she finds out she doesn't have but a couple of months to...

The movie starred johnny depp and it looked like pee wee herman and this over weight [ 1 Answers ]

There was johnny depp pee wee herman this over-weight dude and this girl who played depps girlfriend they were selling mota but wasn't making enough money so depp said we need a middle man so they went to mexico and found this older man and he said great and he sold them a lot and they were going...

View more questions Search