Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ouder19 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2014, 01:39 PM
    Precast stairs cracked/ missing concrete
    I have precast concrete stairs and the tread part is OK it's underneath the tread(vertical) part that has cracked and now broken away leaving a hole. I am in a very cold winter climate and looking for ideas and suggestions to fix it! Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

How do I fix precast concrete kerbs to a insitu concrete slab? [ 0 Answers ]

What is the best way of fixing precast concrete kerbs to an insitu concrete slab that is laid directly over an asphalt waterproofing / wearing course of a concrete decked car park?

Precast Concrete Steps [ 5 Answers ]

Are preformed concrete steps created with a rebar frame? I need to get into the cavity and wanted to know if it's best to cut a whole through the side or dig under it.

Outside concrete stairs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi y'all. I want to build (or have built) stairs next to a 7' retaining stone wall and am looking for some how-to plans. I'm assuming I'll have approx 12 to 13 steps and I want it free standing so there is no weight on the existing wall. Example questions are: Is it a good idea to support the...

Stairs - Missing Handrail [ 2 Answers ]

I recently purchased a rental property and am in the processed of updating it myself. The front stairs are missing a handrail. Any ideas how I can make or get a cheap rail and install it myself? Thanks

Concrete Stairs [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in pouring concrete 'pyramid-like' stairs. I would prefer to do this one stair at a time. How long should I wait for the first stair to cure before I pour another? Thank You

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.