Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pookykoala Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Lost wedding ring
    I left my engagement ring on a shelf in the bedroom. I put the children in there while I cleaned the living room carpet almost three days ago. When I remembered where I left he ring the children had already found it and misplaced it. I have practically turned the house upside down searching for the ring. Can anyone help to find it? Thank you.
    nindzha Posts: 86, Reputation: 5

Apr 6, 2007, 02:49 PM
    You are very optimistic. No disrespect. :)
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 02:59 PM
    Pookykoala,

Don't ask me why but try looking in or under something yellow in colour.
    djembefola Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 5, 2008, 09:06 PM

Is there a sink in your bedroom?if there is have you tried checking in the u-bend?
    mommymp Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2009, 10:27 PM
    Have you any luck finding your ring? Can you update?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lost ring [ 4 Answers ]

I just had this ring with a heart shape that was to large for my hand in my hand. I thaught I put it somewhere safe except I can't find it in the places it shoud be. Can you help me. Thank you, Sandra

Lost wedding ring [ 3 Answers ]

I left my wedding ring on a shelf in the bedroom. I forgot about it and put my children in my bedroom to watch a movie while I cleaned the living room carpet. When I remembered the ring, it was too late and my children are too young to tell me where my ring is at. Does anyone have a clue as how...

Lost ring... where to look [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I lost a very special ring. I feel like I have looked everywhere, even in unexpected places. I am going crazy trying to look and think of new places to check. So I need advice on where else to look or something... anything is better then what I have.:confused:

Wedding Ring Question [ 6 Answers ]

My g/f and I are curious about the wedding ring thing. She doesn't want an engagement ring but I would like to get her one anyway. Also if anyone knows where I can find a good white gold engagement ring with diamonds inset id love your help. With the redding rings themselves. Who pays for them...

View more questions Search