Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pookykoala Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 02:32 PM
    Lost wedding ring
    I left my wedding ring on a shelf in the bedroom. I forgot about it and put my children in my bedroom to watch a movie while I cleaned the living room carpet. When I remembered the ring, it was too late and my children are too young to tell me where my ring is at. Does anyone have a clue as how to search my house? I have practically turned everything upside down looking for it. Any advice or clues? Thank you
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 02:53 PM
    I am not joking around here. If they are young, are you sure one of them didn't swallow it? Do you know anyone with a metal detector? You can run it up and around their abdomens. Less scary to the kids than an x-ray. You want to make sure that it passes through their system and if it does, unfortunately, you need to check poop to make sure it doesn't get flushed.

Personally, I would make darned sure that one of them didn't swallow it before I drove myself nuts. Then, check all waste in the waste baskets so that you don't accidentally throw it away. Other than that, you are probably going to have to wait for it to turn up on it's own, if you have already gone through everything.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 03:10 PM
    And of course flush down the toilet is always a object, you would never believe the items kids flush over time.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 03:13 PM
    Yep, Fr Chuck. It could already be floating around somewhere.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lost ring [ 4 Answers ]

I just had this ring with a heart shape that was to large for my hand in my hand. I thaught I put it somewhere safe except I can't find it in the places it shoud be. Can you help me. Thank you, Sandra

What's the difference between a comitment ring and an engagement ring? [ 13 Answers ]

Can someone please help me here I was wondering what's the difference between a commitment ring and an engagement ring?

Lost ring... where to look [ 2 Answers ]

Okay I lost a very special ring. I feel like I have looked everywhere, even in unexpected places. I am going crazy trying to look and think of new places to check. So I need advice on where else to look or something... anything is better then what I have.:confused:

Wedding Ring Question [ 6 Answers ]

My g/f and I are curious about the wedding ring thing. She doesn't want an engagement ring but I would like to get her one anyway. Also if anyone knows where I can find a good white gold engagement ring with diamonds inset id love your help. With the redding rings themselves. Who pays for them...

View more questions Search