Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlogar11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 03:04 PM
    I took a Urine test for drugs and alcohol. I took some nyquill two days before the te
    I took a Urine test for drugs and alcohol. I took some nyquill two days before the test was taken, will nyquill show on the test?
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 10, 2014, 03:19 PM
    It can cause an ETG test to be positive, but not 2days later. You should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the presence of other drugs in your system affect urine tests for alcohol? [ 1 Answers ]

Does the presence of other drugs in your system affect urine tests for alcohol? Such drugs as pain killers -phentanol patches. How long would it take 1 glass of wine to be out of your system on a 180lb man who seldom drinks and to test negative for alcohol in a urine test?

Will 4 grams of alcohol sugar fail alcohol urine test [ 2 Answers ]

I drank a energy and I noticed afterwards that it had a content of 4 grams of alcohol sugar.. will it be detected in my urine test this morning..

How many days is it safe before taking urine test for alcohol in the body [ 2 Answers ]

Days safe before alcohol is detected in urine

If you are on probation for drugs will they test you for alcohol [ 2 Answers ]

I got caught with a controlled substance and am now on probation for 2 years would they test me for both drugs and alch. Or just drugs

View more questions Search