Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dodoalo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 11:58 AM
    Vaginal discharge
    I'm 16 years old I had my menstrual cycle for 7 days, 2 days after I finished I had anal sex for the first time and after that For 7 days I have been experiencing brown vaginal discharge. Please help! I'm really worried!

Aug 10, 2014, 12:46 PM
    I'm 16 years old I had my menstrual cycle for 7 days, 2 days after I finished I had anal sex for the first time and after that For 7 days I have been experiencing brown vaginal discharge. Please help! I'm really worried!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2014, 12:58 PM
    Brown discharge usually indicates old blood. It's your body flushing out that old blood. I usually experience it after every menstrual cycle. Many women do.

Is that what's going on? It could be. We can only guess online. If you're very concerned, you'll need to see a doctor.

Aug 11, 2014, 05:13 PM
    Oh all right thank you! If it continues I will see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Bleeding Or Vaginal Discharge Am I Sick? PLEASE HELP ME! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 16 years old and on Friday 1/27/2012 I went to go use the bathroom when I wiped I found this clear jelly-like substance with blood on the paper. Again today 1/29/2012 the same thing happened but the color changed too a very light yellow still with blood. The blood isn't heavy it just looks like...

Vaginal Discharge and Vaginal odor normal or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I made an appointment at the clinic because I have been having a lot of vaginal discharge and odor that won't go away. Every month my periods are heavy and clot and I go through the pads. I became sexualy active a year ago and that scares me I just need advice on what the doc may do and after...

Vaginal illness? I have white vaginal discharge so what is the illnes I got now ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been sleep with my boyfriend with condom and after 3 day I started to got achy on my vagina and after 5 day I got some white vaginal discharge coming out, so what's a problem then ? Please advise !

View more questions Search