Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceno Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2014, 11:22 AM
    Trying to find a music video/band based off description.
    Ok here it goes. I think the song in the video was kind heavy metal sounding. Video starts with this young girl with long hair (I don't think you ever see her face though as her hair was always in the way). This girl apparently does taxidermy in her basement or bedroom maybe. The room is filled with animal hides, skins, stuffed critters etc.

As the video progresses the girl leaves and goes out to kidnap random people to taxidermy. (You don't really know that's what she's going to do until the end of the video tho) One victim was an old lady with a grocery cart heading to her car in some dimly lit parking deck, another victim is this young black girl who's playing in one of those outdoor basketball courts at night. There were a few others but I can't remember..

Throughout parts of the music video it shows the band members and they are wearing what I think are random animal hide/skins etc, one might have been wearing a wolf head, another band member had some kind of antler hat on. (all the band members are male). The end of the video shows all her victims she apparently killed and stuffed. The last scene shows the victims all together in random poses like they were stuffed.

I hope that's enough information.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Find a Music Video Based off Description [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a music video based off a description of the video' storyline. From the best that I can remember it was two neighbors, a boy and a girl, who grew up playing in a tree house. When they are older, she is moving away. The two go to the tree house and it is transformed. For...

Help me find a music video based off description please! [ 1 Answers ]

The Music video shows a tall, thin man with shoulder length black hair walk on a side walk towards the camera the whole length of the video. Every person he passes going the opposite direction as him, he shoves through with his shoulder with out saying anything and keeps walking. Near the end of...

Trying to find music video based on description [ 0 Answers ]

It's a music video with a guy laying on his back in grass singing the song. The camera pans up above the tree he's under then comes back down on him. He gets up and shakes the tree causing the leafs to fall down on him and then gets up and plays soccer with his friends. Very peaceful and relaxing...

Trying to find a music video based on description, Help? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I'm looking for a music video, well a song, based simply on description. Unfortunately I have no recollection of the song goes or the artist and such. All I remember is I saw the video years ago, maybe 4-8 years ago possibly. This is how the video is set up, please help me if you can!...

How to find this music video based on description? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I heard and saw only a fragment of the music video in question. The song was sung in English and seemed to be a current one. A man (a singer itself) was running through some green space like field or park, chased by a group of motorcycles. The men on motorcycles wore helmets and were...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.