Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 13, 2014, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by m1_123a View Post
    My family don't have any cancer. But my only concern is pap test. As sample taken after sex. Some of my dr friend told me that after sex it block the abnormal cell.
    Your doctor, the one you saw, and everyone on this thread, have already told you that sex before a pap test will not affect the outcome. So either believe your doctor, and all the people on this thread, or find a new doctor.

You've been given the answer you seem most concerned about, and that's sex and a pap smear a day later. If you don't like the answers, or don't trust the answers, go to the doctor friend that said sex can block abnormal cells, and get him to run the pap test again.
    m1_123a Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2014, 11:02 AM
    Polyp can be diagnose by pelvica exam?
    I bleed after sex. My doctor do a pap test that time he this not see any polyp.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 16, 2014, 11:21 AM
    Who told you that you have a polyp if you bleed after sex? There are other possibilities. Tell your doctor that you want a more thorough exam, and more testing, if you are concerned.

Aug 16, 2014, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Who told you that you have a polyp if you bleed after sex? There are other possibilities. Tell your doctor that you want a more thorough exam, and more testing, if you are concerned.
    My doctor told me that because pap test came normal and I had polyp before.
    current pert

Aug 16, 2014, 11:48 AM
    I think we are losing something here in a language barrier? If English isn't your language, use yours, and we will translate. Please explain your medical history.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Aug 16, 2014, 01:19 PM
    Please use English. Any other language will end up with your post being removed. If you are having problems finding correct words, we will help you.

When did your doctor mention a polyp? Have you talked to him again since you had the pap smear?
    current pert

Aug 17, 2014, 02:28 AM
    She messaged me '3 years ago they found polyp and removed it. But that time i have only foul vaginal discharge and pain. Now i have bleeding after sex and my gp said me that may be your polyp again back..'

With a history of polyps, it's reasonable to look for a new one or new ones, or bleeding at the site of the old one. The vagina is soft and has folds and a tiny polyp could be missed. It's important to ask your doctor enough questions.

I would go to a GYN. Maybe your GP just isn't equipped for this, although he or she should be.

Aug 19, 2014, 07:24 AM
    I have spotting every time after intercourse . What's the reason?
    First I think it happens for deep penetration. But 2nd time same thing happen. Then my husband put one third part of hos penis into my vagina during sex. And that time spot blood also come. The blood only come when I wipe with tissue and cotinue 4 to 5 hours then totally stop. I have normal pap test but I am very much about that. Please help me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2014, 07:33 AM
    Do you get sufficient foreplay that you are self lubricating BEFORE intercourse starts? I'm guessing it might be due to insufficient lubrication causing this.

Aug 19, 2014, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Do you get sufficient foreplay that you are self lubricating BEFORE intercourse starts? I'm guessing it might be due to insufficient lubrication causing this.
    Yes I use condom and it has sudficient lubricant. At thd time of sex vaginal secretion also come.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by m1_123a View Post
    First I think it happens for deep penetration. But 2nd time same thing happen. Then my husband put one third part of hos penis into my vagina during sex. And that time spot blood also come. The blood only come when I wipe with tissue and cotinue 4 to 5 hours then totally stop. I have normal pap test but I am very much about that. Please help me.
    Have you gone to your gynaecologist? Please go there and get them to do a complete examination. We're just guessing on too little information. You can never give us enough information to give you even a little more insight than talking with your doctors. Please do that. I don't know how many more times we're going to need to say that.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 19, 2014, 10:40 AM
    You have had plenty of help here. There is nothing more that can be said. These are questions you must ask your doctor. Therefore, this thread is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Blood during sex and heavy blood excretionswith blood lumps after sxe [ 1 Answers ]

I was in da middle of having sex when da bleeding started then later it increased . I was feeling xo dizzy but now t has stop what should I do

Blood pressure taken with cuff to small (2) Now have severe pain in upper left arm [ 3 Answers ]

Blood pressure was taken with cuff to small, then repeated. Ever since I have had severe pain in left arm now seeming to radiate into lower arm. Its been 3 weeks.Used elastic bandages for first week then told to use heating pad. Motrin is not easing pain and I can't lift arm any longer.

Blood not flowing on upper side of penis [ 6 Answers ]

Once I was having erection and noticed that the blood on the upper side of penis not flowing Means It was bend toward downward . From that day I feel that the blood does not flow on upper side. I did all the test but I did not get issues.Once I used erection medicine and it felt me that my penis...

Pain during Sex Position [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3years and both 18. We have regular sex, and before I have not had a problem like this. Lately during girl on top position if I grind against him it has started to hurt his penis after a few minutes, this hasn't happened before and we don't know why it has...

Sex Position? [ 8 Answers ]

What is the best position to have sex for a long time? Do guys get periods as girls do and how??

View more questions Search