Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cleverlittlefoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2014, 07:02 PM
    Blood in urination
    This morning I woke up and went to the bathroom and when I went to go urine, a bunch of blood came out, and I'm supposed tomstart my period a pretty soon, and I know its not spotting because it's a lot of blood that filled my toilet all tones of red. I had to go somewhere rightnafter so I put a pad on and when I checked it later there was nothing on the pad, except for the extra tiny drops of blood from before. After I got home I urined, and again there was tons of blood, I'm getting scared because this never happened to me before. The blood that I saw had a bit of shades brown in some areas so inwas assuming that it might be old blood that couldn't get out? I just don't know what to do and I can't go to see the doctors just yet.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 9, 2014, 08:07 PM
    Are you sure it isn't your period?

Aug 10, 2014, 01:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    Are you sure it isn't your period?
    Positive. I'm supposed to be getting it soon actually but I have no symptoms as if it were my period and I wore a pad just in case I was wrong and no blood showed up, just when I went to the bathroom. I drank more water towards the end of the night and when I went to go urine again, no blood showed. Also this morning no blood either.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 10, 2014, 01:55 PM
    You have to think back as to why your 'period' would be late; stress, job change, different boy friends?

How old are you?

Unless you have been sexually active, which you don't mention, you have nothing to worry about, right ?
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 10, 2014, 02:37 PM
    It could be one of several things causing the blood. A bladder infection is the most common cause. A kidney stone can cause blood without pain. It could be something more serious. You need to see a Dr.

Aug 10, 2014, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    You have to think back as to why your 'period' would be late; stress, job change, different boy friends?

How old are you?

Unless you have been sexually active, which you don't mention, you have nothing to worry about, right ?
    16yrold. And I have been sexually active few days back.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 06:59 AM
    I am a firm believer that if you've got blood coming out of holes that you should be getting blood, eyes, ears, mouth, urethra, bum-hole, for example, than you should go see a doctor or go to urgent care. Blood lose is a concern as well as get blood stream infections. Please see a doctor.
    judith128 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2014, 07:17 PM
    You better see a doctor to know what causes your blood urination. It may not be serious but it is better to consult a doctor for further information and health care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood during sex and heavy blood excretionswith blood lumps after sxe [ 1 Answers ]

I was in da middle of having sex when da bleeding started then later it increased . I was feeling xo dizzy but now t has stop what should I do

Help? Painful urination/blood [ 1 Answers ]

Last month my doctor told me I had a ruptured ovarian cyst. She put me on antibiotics and 10 days. Yesterday I started experiencing extreme pain for about 10 seconds after I urinated in my urethra. Also, there is blood on the tissue paper after I wipe, but none in the toilet. I know it is not...

No urination [ 8 Answers ]

My son is two in a half and has not peed since 1030 am.he has a cold and a slight temp should I bring him to the hospital?

Blood in urination with burning sensation while peeing that goes away. [ 2 Answers ]

I need to ask what might be going on with me. I noticed that I had a little blood in my urine and when I urinated it burned when I started but that sensation goes away as I am peeing. I don't have any discharge or anything abnormal before this. What could be wrond and do I need to see a doctor?

Urination [ 2 Answers ]

I am an old man and suffer from frequent nocturnal urination,can anybody suggest a solution ? ;D

View more questions Search