Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shon karna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2014, 02:22 PM
    Muscle cramps
    I am having horiblecmuscle cramps in arms hands legs they are unbearable I'm taking magnesium and drinking pedialite also taking potassium what else can I do to get this to stop . Without going to the ER. Please help.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 9, 2014, 04:28 PM
    Quinine is quite effective. You can get it by drinking Tonic Water. It was made in tablet form, but I have not been able to find it recently. Also, are you taking the BP med lisinopril? It can cause bad cramps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Today I am having muscle cramps [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having muscle cramps starting with my right arm down to my hand then in my right leg to my hip what is going on? I'm a woman

Severe muscle tightness, pain and foot cramps. [ 5 Answers ]

For years I could be on a cement floor for any length of time with or without shoes and I would get food cramps. My toes would separate and I couldn't walk. Within the last 5 years this has gotten much worst. I know can't be on cement flooring, in air conditioning where my legs get any cold...

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

View more questions Search