Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emvy39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2014, 12:46 PM
    How to dye hair black to mid red shade
    My daughter had her hair dyed black with blonde on top. She didn't like it so I had to go and buy a black to cover the blonde. Now she hated the black and wants mid red brown colour. I have brought a hair colour remover but need some advice on how to achieve this.

Check out some similar questions!

Best shade to use over dye that turned hair a dusty red shade [ 1 Answers ]

My hair was colored yesterday and it turned a dark blonde color - Not what I wanted... then they put a light golden blond over it and it turned dark reddish brown. My hair was gray mix to start with. Only wanted a light ash brown color. I have used dish soap, olive oil, and ion Clarifying...

How can I dye my hair red by taking out my black without damaging my hair? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I currently have black dyed hair, with bleached streaks, that were red and are now back to blonde. I really want to dye my hair all over bright red, but I don't want to bleach all my hair for fear of totally killing it, are there any cheats I can use to get my permanent black out without...

What is the best hair dye for black hair to make it dark red? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the best hair dye for black hair to make it dark red? And what is the best brand to use?

I have black hair if I use a permanent red dye will it look red [ 1 Answers ]

If I use a permanent red dye to my black hair will it look red

How to dye already black hair Jet black with red highlights. What comes first? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help. My natural color is a natural black or like a 1B and I have some strands of gray that have increased over the last few years. I have finally decided I would like to get a permanent color and go Jet Black. But I would like some red highlights in my crown area (I just recently cut my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.