Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raemurphy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 10:21 PM
    I have screwed up
    My roommate goes to painmanagement. She takes ms contin 15 mg.
    I took five of her pills without her knowledge. I had no idea they counted
    No idea they counted her meds. I cant tell her she is my best friend.
    Are there any meds that would pass ? I really need some help
    And any would be appreciated!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2014, 02:30 AM
    If she really is a best friend, you need to be honest and tell her. Best friends do not lie and cheat behind each others back.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 9, 2014, 03:00 AM
    You have to tell her to keep her out of the trouble you caused. Likely after that you will need to start looking for somewhere else to live. You have indeed screwed up. You violated your best friend's trust. You stole from your roommate. You committed a crime. I don't see a way back from this.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 9, 2014, 03:18 AM
    Theft of a schedule II drug is a felony. Even possessing 1 of her pills without a prescription is a felony. You need to look at yourself and consider whether you have a problem with drugs. You may need some professional help. What your friend thinks of your actions may be the least of your issues.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 11, 2014, 11:25 AM
    Tell her immediately. Why should she get in trouble, or run out of her meds because of YOU?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I screwed [ 4 Answers ]

I am up here in Washington state, and kind of recently got a checking account, well some time goes by, I'm broke,this guy and his old lady want to buy this car I had for 500$ tey say they can only write me a check,they also say that the check will clear, if not, no sale.. so we wait a couple days...

I Screwed up! [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, So there's this girl I like, and I am almost certain she likes me too, or at least she shows interest. We met a few weeks before, and been talking every few days, mostly casually with mild flirting. This one time, we were texting and flirting more than usual, so I decided to make my...

Got screwed over [ 29 Answers ]

All threads merged for the entire story Okay guys, I really need help here.. There's this guy I had been casually dating for about 3 months. We had one of those automatic, overwhelming chemistries right off the bat. It almost seemed like love at first sight. We've even talked about it...

Did I screwed up. AGAIN? [ 5 Answers ]

Here's the main thing people tell me this guy likes me all the time. I don't know if he dose... and I won't really know if I like him until I know if he dose. And I am in 9th grade and this junior was kind of hitting on me(like a week ago)... and I do really like him. But I didn't want to seem you...

View more questions Search