Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjcole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 06:36 PM
    ETG testing
    Is it possible to pass a ETG urine test after drinking 5 beers 56 hours before the test? The beers were stretched out between 5 hours. Weighing in at 160 pounds 30 years old.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 07:07 PM
    It's possible. Not definite but possible.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 07:45 PM
    It's possible. Anything is possible. Sadly we can't give you a definite. No one can.

Most experts agree that the timeline is 60 hours at least, but there have been people that passed way before that timeline. There have also been people that failed long after that timeline.

I'm afraid that when it comes to ETG testing, it's very much a wait and see, just like testing for pregnancy. No one can give you an exact answer, not even an exact guess.

Good luck.
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 9, 2014, 02:52 AM
    I have to agree with Alty. No one can be sure when it comes to ETG testing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG urine testing MS/GC testing [ 9 Answers ]

I hear that MS/GC urine testing can detect EtG up to 80 hours from consumption. I run 5 miles 3-4 times a week, and consider myself healthier than most. I have a slender, athletic build, and believe my metabolism is quicker than most. If I consume 3 beers within a time of 90-120 minutes, how...

ETg testing [ 3 Answers ]

I had 24 ounces of beer Sunday between 1-5 pm. Had ETg test today (Tues) around 4pm. I am female, 120, 5'3" and had nothing to eat before drinking. Thank you so much for your answers.

EtG testing [ 2 Answers ]

I accidentally swallowed about a half of cap of listerene 21 percent alcohol,is it likely I will test positive on a EtG test 29 hrs later?

EtG testing [ 2 Answers ]

I drank one 3.2% beer Thursday night at 8:30 pm with dinner. After drinking I found out I may have to take urine test Monday at 9:30 am. Since finding out that I may be tested I have been exercising and drinking tons of water and cranberry juice. I was wondering if the one beer will show up on the...

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search