Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla1010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 09:01 AM
    Why do I have a blister on my leg?
    I woke up 5 days ago with a burning sensation on my right leg. I did not pay much attention to it and hardly looked at it. The next day I saw 2 large blisters on the same area. They were full of water and red. I still have them now although one blister popped. Even though it popped it has still grown back. Should I be worried?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2014, 09:09 AM
    Could be insect bites. Could be any number of things. We don't know your age, health, weight, where you live.
    A popped blister should be washed with soap and water, patted dry, and then air dried. Then an antiseptic ointment applied, and a bandage. Once a day. Do not pop blisters on your own.
    See a doctor if you see any sign of infection, spreading, or you have a fever.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I woke up with a red spoke on my right leg and then turned into a water blister... [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently discovered a blister on my lower right leg. It appeared literally overnight, two days ago. I discovered it after a night out and am told it looks like a brun mark even though I'm pretty sure it isn't. It was very swollen doesn't really itch but its with a red outline. At first I...

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Blister on my lower right leg [ 1 Answers ]

One day my lower leg was very itchy I looked at it at there was a load of small blister. The itch was bad so I put a plaster on it. I left it a few days and took the plaster off and the little blisters were gone but the area was still very red. After 6 weeks the itch came back later on I could feel...

Looks like a blister [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 22 and I have what I hope isn't an issue. I have sex regularly but always with the same partner. I "never" use condoms and I know I should but I don't. So here's my problem. Now recently I have a noticed a small boil type bump at the base of my penis but on my testicle.Its been there for about...

Why do I have a random blister on my leg? [ 10 Answers ]

I have recently discovered a blister on my lower leg. It appeared literally overnight, four days ago. I discovered it after a night out and am told it looks like a brun mark even though I'm pretty sure it isn't. It was very swollen and quite itchy with a red outline. At first I burst it with a pin...

View more questions Search