Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1436 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2014, 08:44 AM
    How can I look for a partner?
    I'm 32 now and living in Pakistan. Do you think I can still get married. I want to get to know him first to marry him or even get engaged. How is it possible here where I live in. It's a conservative cultural country. Can anybody help.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2014, 09:03 AM
    I think that I and many people I know met the significant people in their lives at work.
    You are 32, and living with your parents, something that is unusual even in your part of the world, isn't it? What do you do with your time? What is your educational background? Have you ever had a job, or a business?

If your age is a hindrance where you are, talk to your family about a matchmaker. I'm sure there are older widowers out there, or men who were workaholics for their younger years, or who had to take care of their parents, etc.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 8, 2014, 10:44 AM
    What do adults of your culture do for fun? What do you do for work? I read of the cousin/sister thing and know it hurt you and you are still probably looking for a guy and a way to get out of your families home. If I am not mistaken, your sister has to marry first and you have no social life, friends, or outside activities. So tell me how your older sister can go abroad and you cannot?

My suggestion is a job, or career. That's the easiest way to meet and get to know people in a very conservative society.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with my partner [ 13 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have a little dilemma. My partner is 44. She thinks she is old, and undesirable. She also thinks she needs to sleep with other men, and enjoys the thought that other men want her. I am always telling her she is beautiful, and hot, and sexy, but she says I am biased she wants to go on...

If one partner has the stomach virus does the other partner get the smotch virus? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend hade the virus for a couple of days, He started throwing after his game on the 29th of december(miss his game on the January 1st), and I was with him on the 28, Is there a chance I could get the virus?

Me and my partner [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my fiancé have been together for almost 8 years , I will be 32 weeks... throughout this pregnancy I think we might have had intercoarse once... he masterbates everyday in the bathroom.. that makes me feel as if he is not attracted to me anymore.. I talked to him about it and he said that...

My partner wants everything his way or when he wants it [ 8 Answers ]

My partner wants everything his way or it is OK only when he wants it for example sex it used to be every other day now at least every 7-9 days. And he assumes I always want it bcause I like it he does take the time to arouse me if do not reach my climax point he does not care he will not keep...

Ex Partner [ 4 Answers ]

Hi guys. I am after a second opinion before I do something I may live to regret. I have seen a profile of an ex girlfriend from 15 year ago on face book, through the profile of one of her friends who I get on well with. Her friend added my two days ago. The girl and I broke up on very bad...

View more questions Search