Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Aug 7, 2014, 07:21 PM
    Movie similar to 11:14 (2003) / Go (1999).
    I believe that this movie was made from 2000-2010. I am sure it was a hollywood movie. Every scene in this movie was happening at the same time.
    The 1st scene was when a man woke up at his home and there was a hit-man. The man/victim was really scared and he told the hit-man that he is very rich(he has his own computer company or something... ) and he would pay him 10 times more just not to kill him. But the hit-man was just watching his watch waiting for the time for the execution.
    The 2nd scene was with the rich man's redhead wife. She was in a hotel room and she was banging some young stud aggressively. She was also checking her watch for some reason. At the end of the scene she was begging the man to stay and bang her more, but he was trying to get out.
    The 3rd scene was with these 2 geeks who were spying/recording the wife. One of them started to jack off and the other was disgusted. Then another man showed up(mobster) in the room and he was asking for the tape/video of the hotel room.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Movie similar to Goonies [ 2 Answers ]

There was a movie where they were trying to make the perfect dish of spaghetti. In the movie they threw the spaghetti on the ceiling to see if it was done. What movie is this? I have done search after search and can't find it.

TV series 6-8 episodes ca. 1999-2003 (BBC?) [ 0 Answers ]

Topic: An husband a businessman is having an affair. He runs an amusementpark and hs to go to USA beause of a roller coaster for the park.

Name of a movie similar to somewhere in time [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that was similar to Somewhere in Time. I know it involved time travel and a romance between an artist. For some reason I also remember something with horses. I know this is very vague. Please help!

My corolla 2003 is producing funny noise similar to busted exhaust pipe [ 3 Answers ]

Will make a loud humming noise when accelarating and the noise will go away 35 mph and below.

Movie similar to G.I. Jane in 80's [ 1 Answers ]

I need help remembering a movie that reminds me of G.I. Jane, in the sense that she stands up for herself. I remember the lady, about 18 years old, is gorgeous and the guys all like her. At the end of the movie I remember her on the dock at a Lake and she's in a short tight shirt and has shaved...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.