Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cast905 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2014, 06:06 PM
    Aggression and biting problems
    Someone gave us a lab mix with what I think chow.Lab is 3 months or so we were told. We also have a beagle. The lab sometimes gets aggressive during play with the beagle. Also my true concern is with the biting. She tries to bite me several times. I yelp and then ignore her sometimes remover her from all of us. She's gone after my husband children and beagle. She's tried to go after my sons who are 6 and 1. I want to keep her but if this doesn't get resolved I will have to take her to a shelter.
    gamergirl4life Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Aug 8, 2014, 05:58 PM
    I would say go to a trainer because there could be a lot of different reasons as to why the dog likes to bite.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it aggression? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a boxer-pit mix just over a year. We got her from the shelter when she was about 4 months old. We take her out to parks as well as the dog parks to get her use to people and dogs. Now we allowed her to seat on the couch with us. Sometimes when I'm seating on our chair she jumps up...

Dog aggression [ 6 Answers ]

I recently just adopted a new pitbull and I currently already have one... But I have a problem my male dog keeps attacking the new dog usually about food but its just not fair to her and I don't want to get rid of her does anyone have any advice?

Aggression between cats [ 4 Answers ]

I have a male and female cat. Both have been fixed. The male is very dominate and attacks the female. She is very affectionate when he is not around but when he is, she withdraws. He has started to take over her one place where she sleeps. How can I equal the relationship between these cats so she...

Dog aggression [ 5 Answers ]

My dog loves being around other dog but when I come into the picture he seems more alert and sometimes really protective of me. What can I do?

View more questions Search