Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beckyw Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 12:59 PM
    Replacement ceiling fan globe
    I saw the question someone asked about a Hampton Breeze outdoor ceiling fan from Lowe's. The globe dropped and broke. We just had the same thing happen and cannot find a replacement globe for it. Was anyone able to help?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 01:12 PM
    The last time I was in Lowe's they had about 20 different globes. If none meet your fancu then try Home Depot. The globe is nothing special to ceiling fans, any light globe should work. ACE harware even has globes.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2007, 01:48 PM
    I believe the globe you speak of is specific to that fan, and you would need to contact the manufacturer (Litex) for a replacement.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan Replacement Globe [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze 52" Tebron Garden Ceiling Fan (2 actually). It was the only outdoor model I could find at Lowe's. I am not thrilled with it in general but when you pull the chain to change the fan speed or light setting it shakes the entire fan. A globe fell off the other night and...

Bulb replacement for ceiling fan [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Hamption Bay "Lazerro" ceiling fan I just bought from Home Depot. I can not find a replacement bult. The bulb is a coiled 4 pin compact fluorescent with a slotted area on both sides in the middle of the bulb. The only ones that Home Depot carried as replacemets had the slotted area off set...

Ceiling Fan - cannot get glass globe off [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I currently have a Hampton Bay Tripoli 48" ceiling fan in one of my bedrooms. My husband pulled one of the pull chains so hard that part of it came off and it is now in 2 pieces. One piece is stuck in the fan and we cannot have the fan on with the light off... since that is the...

Ceiling fan replacement fan switch [ 1 Answers ]

I was trying to replace a ceiling fan 3 speed switch. I forgot to mark the wires. I have a red wire coming out of forward and reverse. I have a black wire coming out of the ceiling and I have a blue and black wire coming from the motor of the ceiling fan. The switch is marked L, 1, 2, 3-Do you...

Ceiling fan switch replacement- NOTES [ 2 Answers ]

Installed the old fan from the dining room in a Bedroom. During the install, I noticed the 3 speed FAN Switch housing was cracked and broken... Everything had always run smoothly. Bought a replacement switch at WalMart, with the same engravings, part numbers, etc. But the larger plastic...

View more questions Search