Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paul76880 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2014, 05:15 PM
    Can RA affect the read of a diabetes test?
    Can having RA throw of the read of a diabetes test?
    Thank U.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 7, 2014, 11:19 AM
    What do you mean RA ?
    AntC Posts: 184, Reputation: 19
    -

Aug 7, 2014, 11:53 AM
    Rhuematoid Arthritis should not affect Blood Glucose or Hemoglobin A1C.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 7, 2014, 02:53 PM
    AntC is correct. However, the medications you take may affect your blood glucose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How will anxiety affect my EtG test? [ 0 Answers ]

Dr. Bill - I had an alcohol binge after not drinking for about 4 days, Thursday between 11am and 2am I probably drank the equivalent of 3 bottles of wine plus 1 or 2 40% alcohol cocktails. Friday was probably the equivalent of 2 bottles of wine plus 1.5 oz of 180proof distilled spirits. ...

How to read an EtG test alcohol test results [ 0 Answers ]

N an EtG detected by LC/MS/MS And ets detected by LC/MS/MS (4690 ng/ml) And including the following results Ethyllgucuronide (ETG) > 10,000 ng/ml Ethyl sulfate (ETS) (4690 ng/ml) Creatine 93.7 mg/dl

Does the debt affect Naturalization Test? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm an immigrant, I didn't pay the bill from T-Mobile. Does it affect my Naturalization Test?

Gestational Diabetes Test? [ 9 Answers ]

M taking my gestational diabetes test tomorrow... IMy doctor told me I need to fast. But if Imy appointment is at 2:45PM tolorrow when should I start fasting? I'm a little freaked about the test. I know every mother has to take it, but type 2 diabetes runs on both sides of my family so I don't...

Cna vitamins affect a pregnancy test? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering if vitamins B could afftect the results of a pregnancy test because I've been taking them for a little while and my and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant I took a test this morning and got 2 lines in the first response I just want to make sure the vitamins didn't...

View more questions Search