Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leespokes Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2014, 03:55 PM
    At what age can you have a heart attack and can you have a heart attack at any age
    And what can cause heart attacks
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 6, 2014, 03:57 PM
    Yes, you can have a heart attack at any age. There are numerous causes of heart attacks.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2014, 04:00 PM
    It is a very complex topic, far wider than what can be discussed here. Suggest you Google the topic and subtopic, there are thousands of websites the view. Basically you can have a heart attack at any age and the reasons could be congenital, diet related, etc. etc.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 6, 2014, 04:25 PM
    May I ask why you are asking? Do you think you are at risk for one?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2014, 05:06 PM
    I've had two realitives die of heart attacks before their early 30's. Without known heart defects as an example...and its NOT on the lower end by far. Just watch the news...some high school athlete dies every year someplace.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 6, 2014, 09:03 PM
    I have a classmate have one at 20. It can and does happen at any age. The issues that cause heart failure is many.

Are you having problems?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heart attack? [ 2 Answers ]

24 years old female, I have shortness of breath. Dizziness and chest pain sometimes it is un safe?or it is heart attack?

What is heart attack? [ 2 Answers ]

Tell me what are my chances of having a heart attack or heart problems [ 2 Answers ]

OK first of all my grandpa had 3 heart attacks and 4 heart failures my grandmother has had heart problems my dad has heart problems and my uncle died of a heart attack. So are my chances high

Heart attack [ 4 Answers ]

I had a heart attack 10-11 years ago. Angiography taste showed 100% blockage of LAD. The EF is 30% now which was 25% before. Lower vantricle disfunctioning. BP is noral 120/80. I am aged 55,6',70kg and technically qualified. And working in office. I simply take medicines.Cardiologist...

Heart attack [ 3 Answers ]

Dear friends, I received a heart attack in October of 06. I own my own business. Two question---Since I am not divorced yet, is my soon to be ex responsible for the doctor bills? And since it affected my income drastically , how would that effect my support and spousal payments? I am in New...

View more questions Search