Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clblunt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2014, 09:18 AM
    No a.c. Fan spinning but no air coming through vents
    My ac suddenly clunked out last night. I turned it off, and left it off all night just in case the pipes were frozen. Got up this morning, tried it and it still wasn't working. I hear it pushing air, but there's no air coming through. The way my set up is, I have a furnace unit, and a outside fan unit. The fan is spinning, but there's no air coming throufh vent.
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Aug 6, 2014, 09:55 AM
    Just to clarify, the outside fan is spinning? Is the indoor blower working?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outside unit fan is not running but cool air coming out of vents. Mis this normal [ 2 Answers ]

The outside fan is not running. Should it be running every time the unit comes on?

Lennox furnace fan c23-31-1 is coming on but no air is coming through the vents [ 0 Answers ]

The filter is clean, it was working fine this morning, what should I check before I call someone?

Furnace has Steady Red Light and is blowing air. No Air coming through vents though. [ 1 Answers ]

I verified the switch to operate the heating was on heat. And on. And when the switch on the furnace is held down it blows air but doesn't push air through the vents?

Not a strong air flow coming from my air vents [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with my air flow - I have to turn the temp. on the thremostat all the way up or all the way down to to get the house cool or heated. Even with that, I do not feel a strong breeze coming from any of my vents in the ceiling. I have an upstairs unit and a downstairs unit and both give...

Air conditioner running but air coming out of vents is warm [ 24 Answers ]

My air conditioner is running but warm air is coming out of the vents. Can u help?

View more questions Search