Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyBlessed24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2014, 07:53 PM
    I had sex march 12 and march 18. My due date is dec 9, when did I conceive?
    I had sex with my boyfriend of 8 years, from the 27th of feb and 28 and again on March 12... And my original due date is the 10th.. I had started seeing a different Ob and they said Dec 9th... I had seen somebody that I knew fro along time ago and I sex with that person on the 18 of march.. I really want it to be the person I have been with for eight years but everything is pointing back to the 18th.. I am scared when I conceived. I am so worried. :( I was already leaking a liquid substance from my breast before the 18th and my first born is seven.. . Help
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2014, 08:06 PM
    You have to have a DNA test done after the child's birth to be certain.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 5, 2014, 09:42 PM
    Smoothy is right. With the dates so close together, there's no way to determine who the father is without a DNA test after the baby is born.

Due dates are a guess. Only a small percentage of women deliver on their due date. The majority deliver within 2 weeks before, or within 2 weeks after their due date.

Two partners in 6 days is too close to even give you a guess.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I am due on the November 22 2013 does that mean I conceived on march 1 [ 2 Answers ]

I am 28 weeks and I am due on November 22 2013 it shows I prob conceive on march 1st does that mean the sperm went in and produce or I been pregnante please help I don't understand

Should a one-year lease dated March 27th end on March 31st? [ 5 Answers ]

The apartment is a Tax Credit Sec. 42 apartment and my mom and I are approved Tax Credit Tenants. The owner/manager has been trying to get rid of my mom and me for months... probably even before we moved in. Two months after move-in, I was asked to swing by the office to sign a TIC. (Whaa? I...

My due date is Dec 3 and based on that my conception date is March 12. [ 3 Answers ]

My due date is Dec 3 and based on that my conception date is March 12. I had sex on Feb 26 and again on March 12. I need to know which of these dates could be the correct date I got pregnant. I am confused because I had my LMP on March 7 to March 11 which was a light(spotting)period which I am use...

When did I get pregnant if my due date is march 2, 2010? [ 4 Answers ]

My doctor says I'm due march 2,2011 but when I calculate my first week is on may 26, 2010 so when did I get pregnant? When is the day I actually got pregnant?

View more questions Search