Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 01:13 PM
    She's just trying to help, no need to make it personal.

BTW J_9 I think you handled that very professionally... I couldn't leave you rep, but you deserved it there.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 01:14 PM
    TY Angel. I have 3 teens and a 5 year old. So, I am quite used to this sort of thing.
    Megg Posts: 421, Reputation: 53

Apr 6, 2007, 01:27 PM
    How did the girl get snotty and deserve a smart remark? She didn't say anything but I know what to do no, thank you. That means she got it, thatnk you for the help. What part of that is confussing?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 6, 2007, 01:31 PM
    Sorry Rayne, no one ever said she got snotty. She said she got snotty.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 02:18 PM
    I wouldn't give it time.
    If you have a yeast infection - try eating yogurt. It has a live culture (acidophilus) in it that works great for those. It is actually good to eat yogurt when you start an antibotic and continue eating it through the duration and a couple days after - to ward off a yeast infection. Everyone gets them and they are miserable. My first one made me bleed - not fun. I know, TMI!
    If you think that is what it is - you can get medication over the counter. Also, don't wear underwear at night - it lets you breath.
    TANEE Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2007, 02:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hnmlces
    hi, i am a 14 year old girl who has only had sex twice, this was about 4 months ago, i havent had any sexual activity for about a month and a half now. i wear cotton underwear and i keep myself very well clean. just 3 days ago i went to take a shower and i used a different soap, and i cleaned my vagina with it.. not in it or anything but just the outer parts. the next day i did what i normally do, went to school. by the end of the day i moved a certain way and felt tenderness.. i went home later and checked it out and it seemed a bit red, tender, and itchy. maybe the pants i was wearing rubbed against it..?
    the next day it was alittle better but it was still red and itcy, and it one spot it was tender.
    i left it alone.
    the next day, it seemed to be really dry, around my lips also.. it was peeling a little, not much but it was peeling :confused: still, i left it alone. its alittle itchy still, &still red.

i'm not sure what to do because i have no way of going to a doctor.
    maybe i should just leave it alone, not continue to use that soap.. and just give it time?

help please?
    I think it might be the soap if I where you I would use a different soap and tell my mom
    hnmlces Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Apr 6, 2007, 03:12 PM
    Haha wow. All of you get worked up over a 14 year old.
    Why would a 40 some odd year old start getting smart with a 14 year old.
    Thank you for all your help for those who did help.

:]!

Apr 6, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Your welcome and I'm just 15 myself
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 03:15 PM
    I think people get worked up because you are 14 and could easily be one of ours.

Apr 6, 2007, 03:16 PM
    Haha yeah I think it might have something to do with the soap..
    Cause I took a shower earlier today & my symptoms are going away- ish.

They arnt as bad.

Apr 6, 2007, 03:17 PM
    haha yeah i think it might have something to do with the soap..
    cause i took a shower earlier today & my symptoms are going away- ish.

they arnt as bad.
    Well stop using that soap and if it don't stop go to that doc

Apr 6, 2007, 03:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NowWhat
    I think people get worked up because you are 14 and could easily be one of ours.
    Hah. Maybe?
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2007, 03:21 PM
    Be careful what soap you use down there - My GYN. Told me NO SOAP.. at all down there. Which I think is gross not keep clean - so I still do, but it is made for that part.
    If the sym. Are still there, but are better after you shower - try taking a bath and soak before you go to bed and then try to air dry - wear boxers.

Apr 6, 2007, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NowWhat
    Be careful what soap you use down there - My GYN. told me NO SOAP..at all down there. Which I think is gross not keep clean - so I still do, but it is made for that part.
    If the sym. are still there, but are better after you shower - try taking a bath and soak before you go to bed and then try to air dry - wear boxers.
    Thank youuu :]

Apr 6, 2007, 03:25 PM
    thank youuu :]
    Your welcome
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Apr 7, 2007, 04:56 PM
    Comment on hnmlces's post
    I did the same thing, except I wrote a letter to my mom
    missk Posts: 517, Reputation: 44

Apr 7, 2007, 11:07 PM
    My GYN also said to not use soap, he suggested using shampoo instead. Try that. I would like to add that I agree with everyone here. Good advice and very helpful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag Dryer does not dry in Auto Dry mode [ 23 Answers ]

My Maytag dryer works well in the Timed Dry mode but in the Auto Dry mode it runs forever and does not dry well. In the Timed Dry mode it produces plenty of heat and works fine. What is happening in the Auto Dry mode that does not make the heat properly get to a level that allows the clothes to...

Nipples are getting tender is that a sign of pregnancy? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 4 dpo and I was wondering if there was any women out there that experienced tender nipples this soon. Could this be a sign that I could be pregnant or getting ready to start my period?

Cash as legal tender [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can a merchant in the United States refuse to accept cash as payment? I'm not talking about a bag of pennies, but cash in reasonable denominations. For example, many hotels seem to have a policy declining cash. Is this legal? Also if you sign a lease, it likely contains a provision that...

Shih tzu dry itchy skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my mum has a shih tzu dog that has dry red itchy skin, apparently common with this breed. She has tried everything now she gets medication from vet. He still scratches but a little less severely. Love some advice

Tiny itchy red bumps that dry up in a day or two [ 2 Answers ]

I have tiny red itchy bumps that pop up on my ankles, legs, back, stomach and pretty much that's it. They come up individually and also in clusters at times. They pop up suddenly, itch more at times than at other times and then dry up within a day or two. The bumps are about the size of a head of...

View more questions Search