Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moņito Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 02:57 PM
    Ceiling fan brookdale model 761-567 only runs on low
    My ceiling fan brookdale model 761-567 only runs on low. When the problem started it made some noises and then it slowed down. How can I fix it?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 4, 2014, 03:02 PM
    Pull chain, remote or both?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blower fan runs continuously at low speed [ 5 Answers ]

Hi! My downstairs HVAC has started acting weird. It is a forced air heating, with outdoor AC unit. When the heat turns on, there is no forced air coming out of the vents. Instead the blower fan runs very slowly. By changing the thermostat fan to "on" from "auto" does not make any difference. If...

GE microwave (JVM1533WD002) low speed fan runs all the time [ 2 Answers ]

This microwave's fan runs on low speed all the time as soon as you start the microwave heating on any cycle. Once it is done heating and turn off, the fan also goes off. Any idea why the low speed fan runs every time the microwave runs? I'm electrical savy. I've check the 4 heat sensors and...

I have a 3 speed Ritz ceiling fan that only runs hi,hi,low. [ 1 Answers ]

This fan is at least 25 years old, i.e. when the house was built. Really like the appearance of the fan, suspect the motor may be shot. Anyway to replace the motor. Also, would changing the capacitor help ?

NEW Ceiling fan VERY low light very slow fan! [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 new Harbor Breeze fans SPRINGFILED Model#294978 and with these fans I have two Harbor Breeze wal control switches Model #130622. I have run two brand new power lines right from the breaker box to these new fans! But the lights only glow like a dead flash light and the fans only go real...

Ceiling Fan Always Runs Slowly [ 7 Answers ]

The pull switch makes no difference in speed on all settings including OFF. There is a wall controller -- bypassed that; no change. Swapped light/fan circuits suspecting wiring -- no change. Swapped fans (happened to have an old one I just replaced but was working fine) -- no change. Having swapped...

View more questions Search