Ask
    Jmatthtssen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 12:38 PM
    Gfi box
    Where is the gfi box on the furnace?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 01:00 PM
    No reason to have one. They are direct wired devices and not required to have a GFCI. Breaker perhaps off? An outlet in an unfinished basement would have a GFCI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you feed a switch box with the load side of gfi [ 3 Answers ]

Can you feed a switch box with the load side of gfi recept? When I try this in my new house the gfi will not set. In other locations the gfi's are feeding other recepticals and they work fine. Both switch boxes that I am feeding from gfi's are four gang switches.

GFCI spa cut off box for alternate use 50amp GFI for 15amp circuit [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I installed a specialty appliance on the driveway and need to supply a gfci circuit to it. Here is the issue: The main panel in the house is a Square D panel. I had added gfi breakers to it(2- 15amp) but later, after issues with popping breakers found a paper listing Square D, Technology...

Can hook up a 110v gfi breaker of one leg ogf a 220v 50 gfi [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 50 amp 220 v gfi hooked up to my hot tub, I ran a 110 v 10 amp gfi off one leg for the underwater light just for extra safety, is this safe to do? I have heard on TV that you can not run 1 gfi off another. Or is this just pertaining ti wall outlets?

In a spa installation does the GFI breaker go in the disconnect box or main panel? [ 2 Answers ]

In a spa installation does the GFI breaker go in the disconnect box or main panel?

Outlets on my GFI don't work but GFI is working [ 7 Answers ]

I have one plug in the garage and one out door plug that are not working. I have reset my GFI plug and the GFI plug is working however the other two plugs are still not working. Should I replace both plugs or is there something else going on? The GFI outlet itself has power. The test and reset...

View more questions Search