Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brody2014 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 11:43 AM
    I'm 15 weeks help
    I am 15 weeks pregnant. I have been feeling flutters and movement since 12 weeks. Since yesterday I have not really felt any. Should I be worried. Or is it normal?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 11:46 AM
    Are you seeing an OB-gyn yet? If not you should be.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 02:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brody2014 View Post
    I am 15 weeks pregnant. I have been feeling flutters and movement since 12 weeks. Since yesterday I have not really felt any. Should I be worried. Or is it normal?
    It's not unusual to go a couple of days or so between feeling flutters that early on in a pregnancy. Many women won't feel anything until closer to 18-20 weeks....some even later than that.

Usually it has to do with where baby is positioned. When you consider baby's size, even small shifts can put him/her out of range.

Many women will find that their baby is more active at night, or early morning, when they are lying down. Some will also try reclining and relaxing after a meal or cold drink and will then sometimes notice some movement.

To ease your mind, give your doctor or midwife a call. They will let you know if they would like you to come in for a quick listen to baby's heartbeat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 36 weeks and 6 days tom. Ill be 37 weeks dilated 3 cm and 75% effaced -1 [ 3 Answers ]

How much longer do you think I have left until my littlw boy is born this is my 3 pregnancy.?

26 weeks pregnant and lost 15 pounds in a few weeks is it bad for the baby? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been through a life altering ordeal and have been stressed and depressed. In just a few weeks I lost about 15 pounds. I sleep all the time or don't sleep at all and I try to eat but I just can't. I'll take a bite then I'm done and I've been dehydrated also. I can feel the baby move but I...

Salary person gets 2 weeks vac pay they work 52 weeks can they collect 2 weeks vac pay [ 1 Answers ]

Entitled to 2 weeks vac pay. Vac not taken employee works 52 weeks. Can they get paid For the 2 weeks they didn't take?

My gsd is biting me worse at twelve weeks than at eight weeks I'm tired of bleeding [ 21 Answers ]

My german shephard puppy is bitting me worse at twelve weeks than ever before. I'm tired of bleeding every time I try to put the leash on her I have no other choice than to use my own method of breaking her of this bad habbet unless some one can give some addvice she is going to get the flyswatter...

View more questions Search