Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stenness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 10:49 AM
    Ghana passport
    I would like to verify the authentisity of this passport, Republic of Ghana G0019710 for a female, Sisie Arthur
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 4, 2014, 10:55 AM
    You are right in trying to verify. But the only agency that can verify it is the Ghanese consulate of dept of State.

The probability, however, is that you are being scammed. If you are being asked for money the probability of a scam increased to more than 90%.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 10:58 AM
    I'm with Scott... only I'm far more pessamistic about it and her being real.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 4, 2014, 11:27 AM
    How could you possibly miss all the warnings about Ghana women? The internet is absolutely flooded with them. And 'verifying' anything leads nowhere, just to more scams, more fakes... it's all just a way to get money. The women have boyfriends and husbands and scam 50, 100, many hundreds of men a day, each.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 11:37 AM
    How can any man possibly NOT be able to find women local to him... being there are more women than men on the planet... and the older you get, the far more women there are for every guy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to verify a Ghana passport and US travel Visa issued in Ghana [ 4 Answers ]

I have a scanned document indicating all the data of a US B-2 Visa issued to a citizen of Ghana. This document includes a Passport number of the citizen and I wish to verify the validity of all the Document's data for Authenticity. How can this be quickly accomplished.

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

Cost of passport and visa from ghana to Australia for ghana citizen [ 2 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in Ghana and is Ghana citizen. We want to live together in Australia. Can you tell me what it will cost for her passport and visa to Australia because I will be paying for it. Thank-you.

Is this passport fake or not? Ghana Passport [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I hope you can help me... I have someone I really like... I am young german boy... and I hope you can tell me... is this a fake ID? I hope you can help me thank you... http://g-international.net/passportpeter.jpg I really hope you can give me a clue

View more questions Search