Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hawgwild61 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 08:54 AM
    Blower motor won't turn on, any ideas?
    Hello I have an older Intertherm oilfurnace 61000 BTU & the blower motor won't kick on thus won't fire up,Ive pushed the reset button & it just buzzes,the fan blower is hot to the touch,then the reset button trips.. any ideas?
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Aug 4, 2014, 09:25 AM
    Could be a bad motor or capacitor. Or both.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

a/c blower motor won't turn off [ 1 Answers ]

The blower motor on my payne air handler will not turn off. It runs even when I turn the t-stat to the off position

Blower motor won't turn off [ 1 Answers ]

I have a rheem raka-042-jaz a/c and the fan out side will not shut off on auto when the desired temp is reached. What would cause this?

Blower motor won't turn on [ 11 Answers ]

:(:(I have an old gas furnace (air ease) the blower motor won't turn on for the heat or the a/c. I hear it click when I switch from the two and the a/c and the heat are working but the blower is not, I'm currently laid off so I need cheap fix it answers thanks,JOE,P.S. my dogs chewed up the wire...

Blower motor won't turn on [ 4 Answers ]

:(:(I have an old gas furnace (air ease) the blower motor won't turn on for the heat or the a/c. I hear it click when I switch from the two and the a/c and the heat are working but the blower is not, I'm currently laid off so I need cheap fix it answers thanks,JOE,P.S. my dogs chewed up the wire...

Blower motor won't turn off [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Carrier central air and furnace model 28GS 036 000. This problem began with turning the furnace on for the first time this season. With the thermostat off and the fan set to auto. The blower motor keeps running. Adjusting the temperature on the thermostat and selecting cool or heat does...

View more questions Search