Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khimyme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2014, 07:37 PM
    Am I pregnant? I need answer asap.
    I just want to know if it's possible that I am pregnant? I had my period last July 14th. My husband and I had sex on the 20th, 21st, 30th and August 2. Is it possible that I am pregnant? It's still early for me to have my pregnancy test.
    jenna_arce Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2014, 07:45 PM
    No it isn't possible
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 07:52 PM
    How do you know it's not possible?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 07:53 PM
    Yes, pregnancy is a possibility anytime you have sex.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 07:54 PM
    Any time you have sex, pregnancy is a possibility. Wait until your period is two weeks late and then test with the first urine of the morning. Good luck!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 03:16 AM
    Yes, if you ovulated close to one of those times, pregnancy will be a possibility. See what happens when you would expect your next period.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 4, 2014, 04:49 AM
    No it isn't possible
    I find this rather amusing. In another post you complain about random people answering questions when they don't know. Yet here you answer a question with a statement that you couldn't possible know is true! The OP is only midway through her cycle and has had intercourse several times during the cycle. There is no way for anyone to tell whether she is pregnant or not, but pregnancy is certainly possible given the circumstances.

We pride ourselves on the accuracy of the advice we give here. Please be more careful with the advice you give. So far your responses have not come close.
    divalocious Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2014, 12:54 AM
    It is possible , pregnancy test is the way to go

It is possible , pregnancy test is the way to go
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 5, 2014, 04:41 AM
    Its still too early for testing. HPTs are most accurate about 2 weeks after missing your period. You haven't missed a period yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this mean?( need answer ASAP) [ 2 Answers ]

OK so this guy is always sitting with picks on me and treats me like I'm one of the boys but he only really does it to me. This is a different kid from before... he always laughs at me like a having fun laugh. He always tries to make me laugh. And most of the time he smiles at me. What does this...

I need an answer ASAP [ 4 Answers ]

I've had sex unprotected multiple times. I thought I was pregnant for a while then I took a test the test said I wasn't pregnant, but I still felt as if I was because of nausea, tiredness, always hungry, and feeling swollen everywhere. I started my period on the 24th but it was dark brown and very...

I Think I May Be Pregnant But I'm Not Sure. Please Answer ASAP [ 18 Answers ]

All right I had sex about a week after my period and we used a condom but when he pulled out with the condom still on, I still felt his sperm. Is that normal? Well its been 2 almost 3 weeks since then and this past Sunday morning I had bled really pink but only once. Later on that day and the next...

Need an answer asap. [ 1 Answers ]

Here's the question: The are of a rectangular field is 2275meters squared. The field is enclosed by 200m of fencing. What are the dimensions of the field?

I need this answer asap [ 15 Answers ]

My female dog got pregnant. Before that, though, we gave her a rabies shot. Now she is having puppies. But, every puppy she's having is already dead. Is it because of the shot? How can it stop?

View more questions Search