Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Humingbird1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2014, 03:27 PM
    I have a3month puppy fiest,lab . Shep mix shehas not ate for about 3days has drank so
    She has not ate in 3days, drinks a little, today I have not hardly seen her drink at all today.notice yesterday and for sure today diariah and it seem to be nothing but blood.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 05:12 PM
    Could be parvo, deadly. She needs to go to a vet NOW!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 08:14 PM
    I agree with WG. If this has been going on for 3 days already, it's long past time to get her to the vet. If this is parvo it's deadly, has an extremely high fatality rate. Even if it's not parvo, a puppy that isn't eating or drinking, and hasn't for 3 days, and has bloody diarrhea, needs to see a vet 3 days ago!
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Aug 4, 2014, 02:29 PM
    Your dog is very sick. Please take it to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have a 4 year old lab mix just got a shih tzu puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I have had a lab mix for 4 years and just got a shih tzu. It has been two days and the lab mix being 4 years old is calm but the shih tzu being 1.5 months is hyper and the lab mix looks at him and wags his tail but doesn't want to be around him. Am I over stressing since its been only two days and...

Can not sleep 1 year old Australian Shep mix is suddenly afraid of his cage! [ 5 Answers ]

Up until a couple of days ago my dog loved his cage, he would just go in there all the time and sleep all through the day, and as soon as the TV would go off at night he knew it was bed time and would go straight into his cage and we would not hear from him until morning, now all of a sudden I have...

Stop Lab/Bulldog mix pup from biting terrior mix. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old black lab/american bulldog mix and a 2 year old pug/terrier mix. My Lab/Bulldog mix is very playful and will sometimes will grab onto my terrier mix cheeks trying to get her to play. I noticed yesterday that he is starting to scratch her cheeks and now they're all red and...

How much to feed my lab mix puppy? [ 2 Answers ]

I adopted a "lab mix" from the pound today. She is approximately 5 months old and weighs 36 lbs. I have read through several websites and I am still not sure how much to feed her. I know I am supposed to feed her twice daily, due to her age. But the amount seems to vary anywhere between 1.25...

Sick puppy.lab/pit/brittany spanial mix [ 12 Answers ]

Took puppy (3 mo) to vet about 1 week ago for something that bit him.. got all better then all of a sudden he just lies around hasn't eatten for about 2 days barely drinks water... has dry heaves and seems to be losing weight... have offered wet food.. because what dog won't turn that down... didnt...

View more questions Search