Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tancindy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2014, 06:20 PM
    Find an old classic movie.
    I'm searching for a very well known war time movie (World War II) about three women who rent a house together while waiting for their men to return. I believe they end up taking in a fourth woman, also. The leading lady is pregnant and, in the end, her husband is killed. I picture Claudette Colbert as the leading lady, probably because of the movie "Since You Went Away". Can someone help this tired old brain? Thanks!
    tancindy
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 3, 2014, 07:43 AM
    Tender Comrade (1944)
    tancindy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinn F View Post
    Thank you Quinn F.
    Tender Comrade is indeed the movie I was looking for. Unfortunately, it has not been made available in DVD in the United States? Amazon offers a VHS copy at $70.99? If anyone knows where I might find a copy at a reasonable price I would really appreciate it! Thanks again!
    Tancindy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help find a classic movie without knowing the title [ 0 Answers ]

This movie is a classic movie; year about 1950-1960 black and white film. The movie is about an attractive young married couple who both come from poor immigrant families. The boy has an opportunity to go to college so couple live in a trailer off campus in order to afford this opportunity. The...

Question for serious classic movie buffs [ 0 Answers ]

I need help finding out the title of a movie I'd like to see again. It's been a couple of years since I last seen it, but from what I remember the description is... The movie was made & is set between the early 50s to no later than 1965. There was this blonde that acted really dumb, but she...

Can't find correct commands on Logitech Classic 200 Keyboard [ 1 Answers ]

I've been using a Logitech Classic 200 keyboard and inadvertently hit a wrong key or something because now the quesstion mark key produces a dash, parentheses keys produce something else etc. How do I configure it back to normal.

Need the name of a movie classic [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was sitting here thinking about old movies today and I remembered an old movie I used to watch all the time, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it, I know the whole plot line, I tried barbarian twins but nothing came up, but its 2 brothers from a carnival tribe who...

Classic Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I seen a movie on amc a few years ago about a group pf men, pulling a big boat (ark) across land. It was rainy/snowy very muddy. The ark or boat got stuck & then they were attacted. At the end they gave up one by one & left the (ark) or big boat in the mud & all started to make the long...

View more questions Search