Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bebo_momo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Aug 2, 2014, 10:24 AM
    Hair and beauty.
    How can I make my hair grow perfect straight without straightening products and stuffs like that?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 11:01 AM
    Your hair is programmed to be curly -- just like mine will never be curly. I used to hate my stick-straight hair, and my sister hated her curly hair. You get what you get. Straight hair can be permed or gelled/curled, but it will always go back to being straight. Curly hair can be straightened, but once that stops, the hair will be curly again. No foods or pills will change that. My sister and I have learned to live with what we have and find hair styles that look good. That's what you need to do too.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 01:09 PM
    You can't. The way your hair grows is part of your genes. You can no more make your hair grow straight than a man that's balding can grow hair. It is what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Beauty, hair color removal [ 1 Answers ]

Tried to strip my naturally grey and black hair (colored with robert craig brown to a dark brown) and got ORANGE. Used loreal super bleach blonde, which in the past has given me white/very light blonde, which are fine. Hated it. Dyed it with clairol natural instincts black. Tried a few...

View more questions Search