Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GirlyQ Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2014, 07:30 AM
    Can I get pregnant like that?
    After my boyfriend came on my chest I went to wash it off in the shower with about 43'C water (but no soap) and then Iforgit and accidentally used the saw hand to wash my vagina is it possible to get pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 07:34 AM
    Nope, no way to get pregnant that way.

Aug 2, 2014, 07:35 AM
    Are there any chances of semen left on my hand?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 08:02 AM
    If you don't know the basics on how to get pregnant, you shouldn't be having sex. Since you have access to the Internet, why don't you start reading about conception, pregnancy birth control, etc.

Aug 2, 2014, 08:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    If you don't know the basics on how to get pregnant, you shouldn't be having sex. Since you have access to the Internet, why don't you start reading about conception, pregnancy birth control, etc.
    Look I'm asking a question I'm curious about and I do use protection. I'm not even trying to get pregnant? And you're dictating whether I should have sex or not because.. Since you have access to the internet why don't you actually answer the questions?

Thank you J_9!
    concernedteen Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2014, 03:54 AM
    What j_9 said has truth to it. That is elementary knowledge of sex and conception. I know girls tend to freak out and over analyze. Trust me I know. I'm 18 and every time I had the tiniest symptom of pregnancy I lost it, until I actually found out I was pregnant a couple of days ago. When you are really pregnant chances are you will know unless you don't know how to watch your body or it always acts crazy. No, there is no way to get pregnant that way. But if you aren't trying to get pregnant, the best birth control is abstinence. Also, since you are the one who got on here to ask a question, you obviously didn't have enough knowledge on the subject. So when some one is nice enough.to even read your question, much less respond, you should take their advice into consideration instead of criticizing them. Your outburst shows a little immaturity and imature people definitely do not need to take the risk of possibly having a child. And it does say when you register to this site that you aren't to bash people or be rude. So please try to be nicer especially since you are the one who asked for advice.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 4, 2014, 04:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlyQ View Post
    Are there any chances of semen left on my hand?
    Do you the facts? The fact is there is an extremely, infinitesimally tiny chance that there was still some sperm on your hand that was transferred to your vagina. There is another extremely tiny chance that the sperm fertilized an egg. The chance is so tiny that I agree with J_9 that you couldn't get pregnant that way. But stranger things have happened.

But I also agree with Jenn, that you need to understand the process better before you engage in it. Because there is another question here:

Quote Originally Posted by GirlyQ View Post
    After my boyfriend came on my chest
    Was your boyfriend inside you anytime during this encounter? If so, there is a greater chance that he deposited some sperm that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

3 faint positive pregnant.test 2 negative -am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I have taken 5 pregnancy test 3 (were pos.)of which are the same brand and the other two are the same. I had actually thrown the positive ones in the trash before they turned positive. They are faint lines but noticeable. I had one day of brown discharge the day before I expected my period which...

I got my period this month, but I'm feeling pregnant. Ive been pregnant twice. [ 0 Answers ]

I been feeling sick for a week. I got my period 2 weeks early. I been tired, cranky, irritated, fustrated, and uncomfortable. I been pregnant 2x. I threw up today. And I been having hot flashes and a few cramps. As well as craving ice (a first) considering I hate cold things on my teeth. I took a...

View more questions Search