Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2527 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2014, 04:49 AM
    Converting to Islam.
    I am in love with a Muslim boy. We are presently in a relationship, but we wish to get married in coming years. I want to learn Islamism before marriage. Need help. I am looking forward to converting to Islam.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 05:21 AM
    Are there clerics you can consult, or a mosque near you that you can visit? That's always a good place to start learning.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 2, 2014, 02:06 PM
    Yep I agree with Talaniman
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 2, 2014, 02:17 PM
    I would talk to the Muslim boy you're in love with, ask him what you need to do to become Muslim, and be accepted by his family. Whatever he says goes, that's part of being Muslim, so start now and ask him to direct you to what you need to do to become his wife.

Good luck.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 21, 2014, 01:52 AM
    If you do not like or believe in your religion, then of course change. You should not change merely to make someone else happy
    marymd Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2014, 02:06 AM
    Go to mosque and ask for help there, you will need to learn about this religion, attend courses and proceed through a ritual to change religion. But you need to feel you are doing the right thing, otherwise this won't make much sense, in my opinion

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I marry a hindu girl by converting her into islam? [ 1 Answers ]

Assalam alaikum. I'm a student from India. I'm 19 years old. And my girlfriend is 18 years old. We have decided to marry after 5-6 years. And she's ready to accept islam to marry me. So can I marry her? And my mother is not satisfied with this. So how do I convince my mother. Please help me.

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Help with converting a 3-way to 4-way to 3-way into just three 2-way [ 0 Answers ]

I have a stairwell with a 3-way going to a 4-way and ending with a 3-way. I purchased three 2-way/3-way motion detector switches. Because they do not make a 4-way switch of this type I guess I would convert this back to just three 2-way switches, correct? If so how would I do this?

View more questions Search