Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaghra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2014, 11:42 PM
    Pregnant -bleeding
    I'm 35 years old I found out I'm pregnant yesterday morning last night I started bleeding slightly and sporadic abdominal pains
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 2, 2014, 05:31 AM
    Do you have an idea of how far along you might be?

Some women may have a bit of bleeding in early pregnancy and it can be normal, but it is always wise to let your doctor or midwife know about it as they may want you to get checked. Usually slight bleeding, for a short time, and occasional cramping will just be watched.

Certainly sometimes bleeding and cramping may be due to an impending miscarriage.

Contact your oare provider and let them know how much bleeding and cramping you are experiencing. If you feel that both become more severe, go to the ER and get checked there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant and bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

Good day I am 3 months pregnant, I have been bleeding a lot during this first trimester, I was in hospital a while back and they did a pregnancy test and it showed I am still pregnant. I am seeing a gynea and I am seeing her again next month but I have started bleeding again, it's a dark red the...

I think I'm Pregnant but I'm bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so let's just say me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby. When I think about it, it's like impossible for me not to be pregnant. I started bleeding yesterday. I was going to go to the health department today to make sure I was pregnant but since I started bleeding yesterday I don't...

I'm bleeding but think I could be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

About 5 week ago I ad sex with my ex and the day after it happened I've been bleeding and not stopped still.been feeling tired and sick a lot and having pains in my stomach the past week.what could it be

Bleeding while pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I am 4 weeks pregnant and had light pink when I wiped yesterday that went away but when I woke up this morning I wiped and it was red blood. Later I went to the bathroom and there was clots and the toilet was reddish. Then when I went the next few time same thing I am wearing a pad and there is a...

Pregnant and bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I'm between 14 and 18 weeks pregnant and me and my boyfriend had sex last night (it wasn't rouh or anything) and after I noticed I was bleeding a little is this normal ?

View more questions Search