Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abailey092 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2014, 08:08 PM
    lump in breast
    I just had a baby 3 days ago. I am not breastfeeding and just found hard lump in my breast
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 4, 2014, 03:30 AM
    During pregnancy, and once baby is born, your body will prepare for breastfeeding even if you don't actually breastfeed. This is likely part of what you are feeling. It can take a little time for postpartum breast changes to occur.

However, if you feel that this is a single lump, in just one breast, best to have your gyn check. Certainly you can have it checked regardless, for the peace of mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump in breast [ 2 Answers ]

My fifteen year old daughter has a lump that moves in her left breast. It doesn't hurt. What could it be?

Lump in breast [ 7 Answers ]

I have lump in right breast that's getting larger and is causing me lots of pain.. I don't have insurance and don't think I can stand this pain till nov. 25... that's when have appt at clinic... what can I do

Lump in breast [ 9 Answers ]

I have hard lump in breast even after 2 and half years of pregnancy . Its been 1 and half year since I have stopped feeding . I don't understand what to do . Please help

Lump in breast [ 1 Answers ]

I have this lump in my right breast. Im supposed to be going to the doctor soon, but I am very concerned due to breast cancer and all. It doesn't hurt too bad mainly when I lift my arm up. It has been there for 3 days and I think it has gotten a little bit bigger. I just recently stopped taking my...

View more questions Search