Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    milanguragain Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2014, 08:01 AM
    Multiple 'search result' folders come one after another.mousepad responsive episodic.
    I opened my 'acer aspire 722' after two months. Just after opening the desktop, multiple folders comes one after another named 'search result' without any user's command. Also the mouse pad tapping ( double click, single click) is not responding but the right and left click buttons are OK. Also, whenever I open a page, it goes to the end of the page just like I have scroll down automatically obviously without my command.. what is going on with this computer. Can you help me?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2014, 09:27 AM
    Too many possible causes to be able to diagnose. To start it's possible your keyboard is defective, do you have another known good one to replace as a troubleshooting step?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Google search result shows good link but when clicked on, it goes to spam page. [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone try this for me and tell me what is wrong? Google st patrick church columbus ohio The top result shows that it points to St. Patrick Church, Columbus, Ohio, but if you click on the search result link, you get a spam page. ... but going directly to St. Patrick Church, Columbus,...

My cat sat on my laptop and now my mousepad and mousepad's left key are locked... [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, my cat sat on my laptop and now my left click mouse button does not work at all, and I cannot tap the mousepad to double click. An external mouse works but I really don't want to have to get one because I have a painful right shoulder and using an exernal mouse it exacerbates it (I am right...

When I click on a search result it won't go to that result [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I type in a search and get the results when I click on a result it will take me to a different site. The same happens sometimes in my address bar. Please help.

View more questions Search