Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scarletme Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 08:30 PM
    Bad hair color
    I went to a salon around 20 days back to get two light brown chunks in my hair. My hair are jet black. They colored it blonde instead of light brown. So I asked them to color it back to black. Now the black color is slightly changing to dark brown. Nd I can even see a few strands of blonde color. Those two strands are at the lower back of my hair. Hair of that portion are dry with lot of splitends. What should I do now. Shall I get them cut? How long will I have to wait to get them cut? Like should I le the roots grow? And I can't now even differtiTe between my actual hair and dyed hair.. My hair are even falling and becoming thin.. p.s I use loccitaine repairing shampoo and conditioner.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! My hair color went bad! [ 1 Answers ]

Last night I used a root touch up just to get through a weekend trip to a wedding. (flying in 12 hrs!) I used a medium auburn brown. It came out bright red on my roots! Panicing, I recolored with a medium ash brown. I also took the medium ash brown and used it on some of my highlights which are...

Really bad hair stylist dyed my hair a color I hate! [ 5 Answers ]

The hair stylest I went to the other day did the compleat opposite of what I wanted her to do.My hair was a light blonde before and I used a "Box Color" to dye my hair a light brown, but it turned my hair almost black.So I went to my moms friend who does hair out of her bacement to fix it.I told...

Bad hair color [ 2 Answers ]

My husband had gray hair , we decided to this do the salt and pepper look , and end up with a skunk look . We bleached the dark and now he has gray and blondish red hair color. I feel so bad for him... please help... By the way... this was done at a salon

Bad hair color [ 3 Answers ]

My hair color turned out to be brassy orange. How can I fix it:(

Hair Color Gone Bad [ 7 Answers ]

I've recently dyed my hair darker, like WAY too dark. It's black. And my friend did it, and didn't do a very good job. There are blotches ALL OVER. My problem is so simple, I've dyed it 2 times in less then 2 months and I NEED to get this color out. My stepdad put bakingsoda in it to remove some...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.