Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kenard12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 03:34 PM
    Confused pregnancy
    Hello, my wife had got pregnant in February and had a miscarriage with both children and we haven't had sex since. On July 5th she went to the doctors and she found out she was pregnant. She said the doctors said it was actually 3 babies and this one wasn't growing in her uterus. She is 16 weeks today so can it be possible that this baby was delayed from the first pregnancy or is this a different pregnancy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 30, 2014, 03:45 PM
    This would be a new pregnancy. It would not be from February.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

My boyfriend sperm inside me and the next day I got my period, could I be pregnant ?

Confused about my pregnancy! [ 2 Answers ]

I found out I'm 6 and a half weeks pregnant but the last time I had sex was was 10 weeks ago! How is this possible? :confused:

Late period, pregnancy,confused confused [ 2 Answers ]

On 1st Aug 09, I had a very painful period which came 12days late.Before the period came, I had unusually swollen breasts,cramping consistently, consistent headache and nausea. I have been trying for a baby in the last 12months.I have never used any pill, nor gotten pregnant before. My period is...

Confused about pregnancy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Recently me and my boyfriend has left to go out of town around christmas for two weks.and while he was gone my cylce came on and within a matter of days it stopped. When he came home( dec. 29) I was off my period for about 3 days. Now I am wondering could I be pregnant. I mesn I have had...

View more questions Search