Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myyellowhair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 03:05 PM
    Bad highlights
    Today, I got my hair colored and highlighted (first time ever) to cover up a few grays that I was spotting. I've always had brown hair, and I wanted it to look natural. I expressed many times that I was concerned about the highlights because so many people end up with yellow streaks. She assured me that it would look natural, but I am now sporting yellow streaks :-(. Any suggestions on how I can fix it? I cant imagine I'd make it much worse. I think even green would be better than this because then people would know that it was a mistake! She said she used hot chocolate for the base color of that helps. Thanks so much!
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 30, 2014, 07:24 PM
    Have you already told your stylist you were unhappy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Highlights and bad decisions [ 1 Answers ]

I already have blonde highlights in my hair which look amazing(not to be cocky). But I decided that putting temporary dye in my hair would be a good idea. So I dyed the bottom half of my hair blue not a good idea! I need a way to get this stuff out with out hurting my blonde please help!

Bad highlights [ 2 Answers ]

My hair is naturally brown, but I decided to get it highlighted blonde two weeks ago and the lady did an AWFUL job. Is it to soon to dye my hair back to it's original color?

Bad highlights [ 1 Answers ]

I recently got some lighter highlights in my hair that I'm not happy with. They came out chunky instead of small and spread out like I prefer. I want to ditch them and a friend said I could use a non permanent darker dye over them for now without hurting my hair too bad. Is this true?

Highlights gone bad! [ 1 Answers ]

I colored my hair six days ago using Feria #36, chocolate cherry. Have been using this color for years and love it!! Mom-in-law (great lady!! ) put some Clariol highlights in last night and now my roots are very, very, very light blonde, and my "highlights" range from orange to copper to bronze...

Highlights Gone Bad [ 3 Answers ]

My Friend gave me highlights and it looks bad... What can I do to get my natural color back. I have heard of Color Zap by L'Oreal. Does it really work and is it safe to do this right after I got the highlights.:confused:

View more questions Search