Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CherylFouché Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 12:22 PM
    Oil Painter - Need help to identify
    I have an oil painting by an artist called D. Man.

I have no idea what it is worth, if anything.

Asian/Oriental narrow street market in bad weather. Could even.be a market in India.

Who is D. Man and is his work worth anything? Should I stipulate it on my insurance?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 31, 2014, 02:05 PM
    You cant insure if you don't know the value, unless you just name a value you want to be paid should anything happen to it. If you want it authenticated then you will have to take it to a local gallery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identify painter [ 1 Answers ]

I have a large painting (canvas or 'painters board'?)8' high by about 4'wide. The scene appears to be a tranquil average day in a Dutch town. The picture is of a canal where people are wearing DUTCH hats and clothes and traveling via the canal. People are looking out windows etc. The...

I'm trying to identify the Painter of this picture [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am searching for the painters name of a painting that we have had in the family for over 100 years. If someone could please email me on the address >Removed< so I can email you the photos or could you please suggest a contact you may have that would help. Kind Regards Ashley Weber

G Whitman Oil Painter [ 0 Answers ]

tengo una pintura de 62cms.x 31cms. De GWHITMAN , es un paisaje con un rio unas montañas en el fondo cuviertas de nieve un cabaña de lado izquierdo y dos bosques en ambos lados del rio y todos cuviertos de nieve por favor alguien me puede ayudar y decirme si tiene algun valor monetario

Whitman oil painter [ 1 Answers ]

I have oil painting 48"x24"mountains,with river flowing into lake, and cabin by the river. It is signed Whitman (only) where or what can I find out about it. [email protected]

View more questions Search