Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lawierusz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2014, 12:06 PM
    Electrical problem
    My hall lights and electrical socket have a bleed of .08 volt and on that line also are my kitchen and family room light witch also doesn't work. I tested the power from the breaker and 120 is going out. I disconnected the ceiling fan/light in the family room still nothing.
    hfcarson Posts: 1,003, Reputation: 49
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2014, 12:40 PM
    guessing is frustrating. Get a voltage tester and learn how to use it...or call
    a sparky....

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical problem [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an monitor I can hook up to an electrical outlet to see if there is interference or static in the lines? I have a washer that has sensors that go off about six hours after I wash a load.

Electrical problem [ 6 Answers ]

I wired a switch to control a light fixture. I also replaced an old fashion outlet with a three prong grounded. Now I have a fuse breaker (the fuses screw in like light bulbs). The first time I turned on the main breaker it sparked and blew a fuse. So I changed the fuse and checked all contacts to...

Electrical problem [ 6 Answers ]

I have four wall mounted out door lights in the front of my home. A friend noticed that approximately every couple of minutes or so all the lights 'blink.' It is a quick blink however it is continuous and regular. I never noticed this before, do I have a problem, is it a short in the wiring,...

Electrical problem [ 0 Answers ]

Electrical problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1987 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 plow truck that will not start.  When you turn the key to start the interior light goes out and it will not start.  You have to let it sit for 24 before the interior light comes on again.  And the cycle goes on,  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thank You.

View more questions Search