Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowbetty41 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2014, 10:50 AM
    4 older woman sharing a house
    I would like the name of a book written in the 60's or 70's. An older woman has a house in a small town and over time 3 other women move in with her. One is a wonderful baker. There is a large company wanting to build large buildings and ruin their valley land.
    Can anyone remember this book who was probably written by a woman? It was a little drama and delightful characters.
    Thank you,
    Betty

Check out some similar questions!

Marrying an older woman [ 8 Answers ]

In October of 2006 I started working with this lady... we work right next to each other for 8-10 hours a day and we are free to talk 90% of the time! Well after about 6 months we took a business trip and had to stay at a hotel. She had a few drinks but I wasn't old enough yet :D One thing led...

How to deal with a older woman? [ 30 Answers ]

Hello everyone... I never thought I would use these forums to ask a question of my own but I seem to need help since I have no idea on what to do. I am a 21 year old guy and I have met (about 4 months ago) a girl which I later found out she is 29. She is a psychologist... always filled with...

The Older woman [ 10 Answers ]

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked OK for a 61 year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a hot daughter. We drank a bit, and had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I'd ever had a Sportsman's Double. ...

The older woman [ 3 Answers ]

I am 26 yrs. Old and I have been dating a woman 17 yrs my seņor. We have so much chemistry together and we love each other. The relationship started through work, but I don't work there anymore. My friend told me the more time I spend in this relationship the harder It will be for me to find...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.