Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    famethrowa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2014, 04:58 AM
    Is anyone else as depressed about AC Milan right now as I am?
    I'm a die hard AC Milan fan and this season is shaping up to be just as bad as the last. (Already lost 3:0 to Olypiakos and 5:1 to Man City in pre-season). Still have no defence, no midfield and our best striker is Why Always Me? Sulking Balotelli.

Have you ever stopped supporting a club?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2014, 09:15 AM
    Yes, because I had more important things to do in my life, such as actually playing sports, social events, and family.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2014, 09:35 AM
    Its soccer... and well, soccer sucks... bunch of wussies rolling around crying anytime someone touches them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I wonder why I'm still depressed. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so let's take it this way, it's been a long time now since me and my ex broke up. I want to know why, or maybe I'm just not that contented with how everything happened. 3 Years has already passed and we went on our different lives but from time to time, we still say 'Hi' on Facebook but it...

What does it mean if your depressed but don't know what your depressed about? [ 1 Answers ]

I feel down all the time... I'm also stressed... I can't really stand to be around kids anymore even my own... I have no friends and I go no wheres all I do is sit at home with my kids... I have people around that don't treat my kids the same as they do others and I don't know why cause one of them...

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

AC Milan and Liverpool match [ 1 Answers ]

What time is the match between AC Milan and Liverpool on May 23 2007

Historic dress in Milan, Italy [ 1 Answers ]

Im searching for sketches of children's clothing in Milan, Italy around 1820. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search