Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teja12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2014, 04:30 AM
    I am now 5 weeks pregnant I had fever last 5 days
    I am 5weeks pregnant now I have fever last weeks it was for 5 days and for two days it was 103degree I am using folic acid tablets from 2months before is there any chances of getting any problem
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 29, 2014, 06:10 AM
    Having a fever while pregnant is always cause for concern but taking 2mo folic acid pills isn't. Fever is often a sign that you're fighting off an infection and I believe that at this point in your pregnancy there are enough safeguards that the embryo will be safe. It is always smart though to follow up with your doctor. They're going to be monitoring this pregnancy even if it is completely healthy. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 weeks 2 days pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage in October I was about 6 weeks. Im having cramping again like the last pregnancy but not spotting this time. Does this mean I should worry about having another miscarriage like last time? I have my OB appt tomorrow but am scared and worried I might lose this baby to.

36 weeks 2 days pregnant. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 36 weeks 2 days pregnant with baby number 3 which is through IVF. Went to dr appointment 6 days ago and was 1cm dilated and baby was pretty low, head down. Have had snotty looking discharge for weeks and now a lot of pressure. I get sharp pains periodically from my belly button down. My...

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant.. [ 2 Answers ]

40 weeks and 2 days pregnant.. Having horrible abdominal & back pains that make me need to pee, lost my mucus plug this morning, pains are very constant, sharp pains inside my vagina.. what's going on ?

17 weeks and 5 days pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant . Well that what my doctor guess cause I couldn't remember my last menstrual cycle was now I do it was September 9 my due date my doctor gave me is June 24th 2013.. I'm wondering if my menstrual cycle date changes any of that help please

35 weeks 3 days pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I got told I was dilated 1 cm four days ago and I been having contractions on and off every 30 minutes but I'm having a brownish pink discharge and my lower back is aching and I hurt really bad when I sit up from laying down. What does it mean?

View more questions Search