Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prssns11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2014, 02:59 AM
    Cartoon title
    I'm looking for a feature - length cartoon.
    It's about some little trols who are trying to stop a man with weapon that can destroy their world (it's a laser thing).
    Main characters are 2 best friends.
    One of them has glasses and he's shy.

I don't remember much, but I would be greatfull for any help.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Cartoon Title [ 0 Answers ]

I have some picture from an old cartoon ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting Can somebody please tell me the title?

Looking for title of a cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys. I want somebody to help me with a title.When I was a kid,I was watching a cartoon with a little robot wearing red cape black boots and as I remember his father was a chinese scientist.And I'm not sure,but his name was mario.I don't know if I'm wright but if anyone knows please help me......

80's cartoon title [ 8 Answers ]

I'm remembering a cartoon I watched in the early 80's but can't remember the title. I was about a village of fairies or sprits that was having a festival (I think) and there was a dancer (name was something like rose or lilly maybe) She was supposed to preform at this festival. And there was...

80's cartoon need help with title... [ 1 Answers ]

I have a vague memory of a cartoon that used to be on TV when I was a kid. I have only one memory of it. A swimming pool or some type of lake or pond would open up and a robot would come up from underground. This robot (or power ranger type of thing) would be controlled by a man who would fly...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.