Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SierraMonyk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2014, 03:27 PM
    Am I or aren't I?
    I am in a predicament. My last period was June 8th. It is now July 28th. That's more than 30 days. Now usually I am not so worried because my periods have always been irregular and there are some months that I go without one completely. This time I missed my period felt very different. For the past 4 or 5 days now I have been expierencing cramping, acne breakouts, nausea (so far without vomitting), fatigue, constipation, mood swings, changes in my breasts. The first couple days I had a huge appitite but the last few days I have had little to no appitite. I have been very gassy and found I am extremely uncomfortable sleeping on my stomach. Many of these symptoms seem like pms. So my question is, are these symptoms of pregnancy? Can I get all these symptoms so early in a pregnancy? And lastly should I see a doctor? I am afraid of going in there absolutely sure I am pregnant only to find out I am completely over thinking symptoms of pms-ing... please help!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2014, 05:11 PM
    Yes, they can be symptoms of early pregnancy. If you don't want to see your doctor first, you could try a pregnancy test at home. If positive, then see your doctor. If negative, you could wait a bit longer to see if this too has been an off cycle. Certainly see your doctor if symptoms continue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I or aren't I? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I am now 1 day late, however the last 5 to 6 days I've been have very very light brown discharge on and off... I wouldn't know it if I wasn't wearing a pad.. I've also been feeling really queasy at random times in the day, headaches and the last 2 days I've had pee way more frequently than...

Why aren't there more questions here? [ 11 Answers ]

I see so many questions like, "should I text my boyfriend's brother and tell him I love him?" but not many questions at all in the religion section. Does everyone else see that too? The questions that are here are very old. Is there something that can be done to boost the traffic here? Peace...

Why aren't I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for like a month now and , I'm just wondering why I'm not pregnant yet? We've had sex on one period and I just got my other period,but we want a baby and haven't been trying,just decided to stop using condoms,does this mean either of us can be...

I have 2 TV's, why aren't they in-sync [ 3 Answers ]

I have 2 new TV's in the house. One in the living room, one in the bedroom. With the old ones, they were in-sync, like stereo when you went from one room to the other. I bought 2 new flat screens and if I have them both on, they are not in-sync, drives me crazy.

50/50 - am I or aren't I [ 21 Answers ]

Hey everyone, this case scenario has probably been asked a million times, so here goes with another one, My LMP was on 29th August, we had sex on and around days of ovulation, for the past week I have had very sore nipples, my breast look and feel very full, cramping and twinging around lower...

View more questions Search