Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asmita4860 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2014, 02:09 AM
    Hello Doctor, I am 29 years old, and my last menstrual date was 23may 2014, till date
    Hello Doctor,
    I am 29 years old, and my last menstrual date was 23may 2014, till date I have not got my periods, I visited the local gynaecologist and tested negative for pregnancy and I am using copper-t for the last 6 years and now I want to remove it as we are planning for second baby but what will be the cause for missing my periods could you please help me
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Jul 28, 2014, 07:25 AM
    There could be many reasons. It could Just happen, or it could be in response to an illness, or stress, or a number of other things. It would be best to talk to your doctor about your concern. He could have a better idea of the cause.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Date converter english date to tibetan date [ 1 Answers ]

How to convert english date to tibetan date

Hi I'm expecing my period date was 3rd feb but till today doctor can't see the crdiac [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm expecing my period date was 3rd feb but till today doctor can't see the crdiac activity

Best antivirus software till date? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know the best anti virus s/w till date in this world I've tried many and downloaded very good a/v s.w from downloads but I want even better s/w's

View more questions Search